Effective Date: 01 July 2023
- Website Usage
- You must be at least 18 years old or have the legal authority to enter these Terms.
- You agree to use our website for lawful purposes and refrain from engaging in any activities that may harm or interfere with the proper functioning of the website.
- User Conduct
- You are responsible for using our website and any content you post as a comment.
- You agree not to post or share any content that is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, or infringes upon the rights of others.
- Intellectual Property
- All content on our website, including text, images, logos, and trademarks, is protected by intellectual property laws and remains the property of JP Blinds and its licensors.
- You may not use, reproduce, modify, or distribute any content from our website without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our website, we make no warranties or representations about the content’s completeness, reliability, or accuracy.
- We do not guarantee that our website will be error-free or uninterrupted, and we disclaim any liability for any damages arising from the use or inability to use our website.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of New South Wales. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
By using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms. These Terms may be updated or modified from time to time. You are responsible for reviewing them periodically for any changes.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us at (02) 9540 2122.